Thursday, June 21, 2012

Goldberg

   The Goldberg writings was interesting to me because I like the part where  it talks about letting your thoughts come together in your mind and how sometimes your thoughts may not come to you right away but if you give it time the thoughts will come.
  I could relate to this because often when I am writing, I need to sit and think about what I am going tI say before thoughts come into my head. It usually does not spark up right away and the writings also talked about how its like Sunday morning and you have a hangover and it takes a minute before the fog clears in your head.
   I also liked the part that talked about not worrying about what other people say about your writings and just do you. Sometimes I have a fear of what other people may have to say when we share things in groups but I have learned that something that i may think is bad may actually be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment